BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.05.2009

New school, new outlook

I started my Dental Hygiene program at UVU last week. I love it! The other 13 girls in my program are awesome and my classes are bomb. I'm totally in my element.

So I love my program and my classes, but what about the school itself? I wasn't so keen on leaving BYU, but it's actually really nice. The campus is really pretty and the people are really chill. So far I have received 2 free T-shirts and 3 free meals (I actually don't think I was supposed to have that last one. There was like a Business Major fair or something and there was a free BBQ for the students. I just stood in line and they gave me food so I'm happy).

Another thing I love is Institute. It's the best. It's a place for me to forget about school. Unlike BYU, the classes are not ones where you have to take tests and do homework. There are just a bunch of people who actually WANT to be there. They also give me free food sometimes.

So far UVU is great!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

YAY! I'm so happy you are having a great experience as well! It's going to be so much fun to have a friend who's going through the same program! good luck!