BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.05.2010

I'm officially a hater...

...of all things parade. Why do they have to shut down the whole entire town for a silly parade. Yeah, Independence Day is great. I love a good celebration, but c'mon!

I left for work an hour early today to get some stuff done that was absolutely necessary to do before I taught my class, but I didn't get there until about 7 minutes before the class was supposed to start. Goodie. The reason? A parade. They shut down everything! So I detoured and thought I could make it a different way, but guess what? There's a 5K going on so I can't go that way. I was really frustrated. I called my boss and asked her for advice on different routes and I finally made it, but I failed to get some things done.

Parades. Are. Stupid. This hatred didn't just arise today. I haven't ever really liked them. They're boring, to be perfectly honest. And there is way too much traffic.

Go home parade goers.


Ok. Thanks for letting me vent.


PS- I do NOT hate the Fourth of July. I think it's a great holiday and I'm grateful for my country and everybody who serves it. I just don't like parades.

0 comments: