BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.18.2008

Games, games, games!

Mary tagged me to do this game so here it goes!!!

Rules:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five
Ten years ago…
1. I was baptized
2. I was in 4th grade
3. I was 8
4. I lived in AZ
5. I was alive

Five things on today’s “to do” list
1. Put all my clothes away
2. Start packing
3. Watch some training DVDs
4. Transfer my music to my new computer
5. Go to bed!

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Dry roasted peanuts
2. peanut butter toast with sugar
3. Chips and dip
4. Anything chocolate
5. Popcorn

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1. Pay for college
2. Buy a car
3. Pay for a mission
4. Give some to my family
5. Travel around the world

Five places I have lived…
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Bakersfield, CA
3. Bloomington, IL
4. Pennsylvania
5. Provo, UT

Five people I tag...
1. Heater Richardson
2. Caitlin Porter
3. Kristin Saunders
4. Kathy Hathcock
5. Lany Lou!

0 comments: