BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.06.2008

Monsoons are the coolest


I have been really disappointed this summer by the lack of a really good monsoon. It has only rained hard twice and for one of those storms I was stuck in the airport for FIVE HOURS because of it. Needless to say I was quite perturbed. I was starting to wonder if I would ever see at least one really good monsoon before I go back to school. However, last night there was a pretty big storm and it rained so much! The lightning was pretty cool too.

When it started to rain, I was at Mary's house with a bunch of other friends watching Holes. When we heard the rain coming down outside, we all went silent, just listening. But after a few seconds there was a mad dash to the door! We all ran outside and played in the rain for a good 20 minutes. We were dancing and taking crazy pictures. It was a really fun night and I'm glad that I got to experience another storm before I go back to Utah.

0 comments: