BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.18.2009

I get scared easily.

The other day, Suzanne and I were bored, so we called our next door neighbor, Taylor, and told him to come over. We decided to make a fort on our back porch. This is one of the advantages of out back porch: it is HUGE! So we used a bunch of furniture and blankets and went to town on our little fort. Then we decided to tell scary stories as we munched on chips.

Mary joined for this and told our first scary story. It actually is a pretty scary story, but Mary could not stop laughing. Part of her story went like this, "And then (hehe) he found his dog (haha) and it was Dead!" Yeah it kind of kills the suspense. Oh well, it was really funny. This is her scared face:

Next up was Taylor. He told a true story about a freaky guy in Poland that he tried to teach on his mission. I was terrified. He wouldn't turn the flashlight on for me :( Too bad I'm a chicken. Here's his scared face:

I went next and told about when Julie and Jeremy came to babysit me during a thunder storm and we thought someone was in the house because a door kept opening and slamming shut. Here is my scared face:

Suzanne didn't have a scary story, but she was scared by my wonderful scary-story-telling abilities:

0 comments: