BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.12.2009

Never done packing

I feel like this poor girl:


I HATE packing. So much. There are many times in a college student's life where he/she must pack up his/her whole life only to move down the street. I have packed up my life 4 times in the past 2 years. Today I find myself packing up for the fifth time. Bleh. It's only been 4 months since I did this.

Good thing that I only unpacked less than half of my belongings this time around. It'll be MUCH easier. Now the problem is that I have a gap of 5 days where I am completely homeless. I have to move out of my house the 22nd and I can't move in until the 27th (just for the record--that is after I start school and work). Oh joy. I am not looking forward to it.

Though I absolutely loath packing my things, I love to unpack and get organized. There is something about meticulously putting everything of mine in my own space and have it organized exactly how I want. I quite enjoy it :)

0 comments: