BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.18.2008

Our New Pets + seasonal decorations

So today me and Mary and Suzanne went to Walmart and we bought two goldfish. We named them Donnie and Marie (as in Osmond). They cost 24 cents each! What a steal! And they have a 90 day warranty. How sweet is that? Here are some fun pictures of us with the fish.

PS- if me eyes look puffy, its because I had just finished a fight with and onion. The onion won.

So my fishy face isn't all that great, but I tried.


Hey look! There they are!


Lovely.


Bonding with Donnie and Marie.


These past few weeks we have made other additions as well to make our apartment more festive.


The spider's name is Aragog. It's Jill's



Isn't it so pretty??


So Suzanne and Lanae and I picked some red and various colored leaves from the beautiful fall trees outside and taped them to the wall. They were very pretty, but the next day they were dead.....so we took them down.

0 comments: