BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.08.2008

Late nights....

Don't you just love them sometimes? I love it when my roommates and I just sit up for hours talking to each other about everything going on in life. Last night was one such night. Suz and I went to Springville with some friends from our ward and made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. YUM! Then we all played hide and go seek in the dark for like an hour and a half. Then we watched Superman. It's a great show. It was way fun just getting away from Provo for awhile and spending time with some really cool people.

When I got home around 2:30, my roommates Lanae and Kristi were still awake (they both had dates last night) so we were all talking about that exciting-ness. I got asked on a date too! That was exciting! I'm going to a hockey game-I don't really know much about it but it should be fun.

Here you go Dad...I'm finally going to my first BYU football game!!! I'm leaving pretty soon here and I'm stoked! The only thing i'm wary about is the cold. It's only like 40 degrees outside. Oh well, I'm a true blue so I'll pull through it.

Sorry this post is really random. I'm just writing as things come to mind. Stream of conciousness? AP english taught me something. And I thought it was a waste. What was I thinking?

0 comments: