BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.23.2008

Update!

Hey everyone, I'm still here. No worries. My life has been kind of crazy lately. I've had a lot going on. With Thanksgiving coming up, all my teachers seem to think they should give alot of homework and lots of tests. Oh goodie.

Speaking of Thanksgiving...I'm SO SO SO excited to come home! I've missed Mesa alot. It's going to be WARM! I don't think I can express my deep love for warm weather. It hasn't snowed substantially yet, but its been so cold. Too cold for me. I am really excited to meet my sister-in-laws parents. They are from Guatemala and they don't speak English. Here is my chance to use my Spanish!!

So...other news of note....uh....i'm kind of dating someone. :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!?!?!?!
Really? that is soooo exciting! We'll have to meet up when you come home and you can tell me all about him! yay! :)

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Ooooh! Interesting! Keep those of us that live vicariously through you through your blog updated :)