BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.12.2008

Rainy days, Cancellations , and Proven Theories

Today it has been "raining" all day so far. I put "raining" in quotes because it isn't any normal rain. It's mist. It feels like there is a permanent mister above me head at all time. Annoying. I like the AZ rain because its warm.

Anyways, today I went to my 9:00 class and it was canceled. BEAUTIFUL! I went to a computer lab and got some much-needed study time. How fortunate. This has been at least the 5th time my teacher has canceled class and i'm not complaining.

Well today I had to take a small test for my Microbiology class (aka class of death). I was not excited (who would be anyway?) because on my last test I studied the hardest I ever had and got the worst grade I've ever received in that class. I was so angry and I still was as I sat down to study for the test today. Suddenly, I had a thought: what if I just don't study? I don't think I could do any worse than I usually do. It's a risky theory, but I decided to roll with it. I didn't know the material at all, but I walked into the testing center and took the test from them without having studied. The 25 question test took me 9 minutes. I walked down the stairs to where the grades show up and guess what? I got an 88%!!!! The best i've ever done!! My theory totally works! I wonder if it would work for all of my class?? Hm....I don't think i'm brave enough to test that one out.

0 comments: