BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.13.2008

Tag, I'm it!

Heather tagged me, so I thought this would be fun. What you are supposed to do is go to your fourth picture file and then your fourth picture and give a little narrative about it.



Well, here you are. I have to admit, this is one of the funniest pictures I own. This is me and my friend Suzanne Tutt last year. I had just got home from a bad date and we were the only ones home. So of course we decided to dress like freaks. We dressed like this and then had our friend Limher come over and video tape us doing a dance to Shania Twain's "UP!" Pretty fantastic, wouldn't you say?? Here's the full body shot to this picture:


I'm loving the teal spandex.

4 comments:

Sweet J said...

Uh....those blue spandex pants....friggin awesome. I need some. Yeah...totally need some

Heather said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That's pretty funny!!

Kara Staples said...

Beckalicious, I miss you.

suz said...

Geeze, thanks a lot!