BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.14.2009

Adventurous Day!

Today has been quite an adventure.

I took a shower this morning...in the dark. The light has been broken in the bathroom for a few weeks now and before today I just went into the other shower, but today I decided to try something new. It was actually quite peaceful. I felt totally alone and I could just sit under the warm water for as long as I wanted. It was great.

So the papers have been announcing a super sweet sale at the local high school. Shade shirts--everything is $5!! I was way excited and convinced Suzanne to come with me (plus she has a car). So we get there and we were roaming around for awhile trying to find where this sale was. We went down a long dark hallway and then went through a door. Turns out it was a wrong turn, but when we tried to go back through the door, it was locked. Perfect. The only way out was outside. It snowed SOOO much today so that wasn't the most fun thing to do, but we had to.

Anyways, we went all the way around the school again to get back to the front doors and we start to search again. Then I heard Suz say "hey Becky, look!" It was a poster for the sale--President's Day February 16th. Haha. It was pretty funny. Good tims.

0 comments: