BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.09.2009

More Randomness

Lanae's brother had a Mexifest the other weekend. The night before, Suzanne and I were bored so we decided to have our own pre-Mexifext Mexifest. It was quite an occasion. We drew on mustaches, ate Mexican food and had a pinata!!!!! Take a look:

Suz eating Spanish rice


Suz hitting our pinata

Don't ask me what i'm doing here





Our mustaches!!!


Now here is a picture from the actual party. Zoom up. It's fantastic.
In other news, President Monson came a few weeks ago. It was really cool! Then 2 days later, Elder Holland came. Pretty cool, wouldn't you say?? Here are some pictures we took while we were waiting.
As you can probably tell, we were very excited.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the stashes! And I love that I'm in some of these pictures too...I'm going to be honest. Man, those were some good times at the fireside. Pres. Monson's a cool cat in my book I guess.

Kristin said...

Ha ha you guys are so funny. I especially love the pictures of you guys with your pinata :)

Heather said...

You guys are having way too much fun!!