BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.19.2009

Dead Puppies aren't much fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0_fa1DDpc Go here to see a funny music video...


Suzanne and I are twinners! We have started to say the same things at the same time. Someone even told us that we look like sisters. On Saturday we had Stake Conference. We were getting ready and then Suz and I walked out of our rooms at the same time wearing this:

What a coincidence. Today I came home and we were both wearing the same shirt. I don't know how I feel about having someone in my head.


Yesterday I went to UVU to pick up my application for Dental Hygiene. Here it is!!!!

I talked to a guy there and he said that he'd be surprised if I don't get in!!! Yay!


On Monday there was a really cool Shade sale. Everything was $5! I woke up Mary and Lanae and Suzanne and we all went and got shirts. I definitely scored!



Last night some guys in our ward invited us over to watch a movie. Their names are Ben, Ben, Ben, and DJ. We just call them the Bens. Original, eh? Anyways, they wanted to watch HSM3 (High School Musical 3 for those of you who aren't hip enough to know the lingo). Despite the cheesy stuff, it was really good. The music and dancing were so much fun! During the credits we all got up and had a short dance party until the people on the floor beneath us asked us to stop. It was very fun!

0 comments: