BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.16.2008

Happy Thoughts

I have been feeling really down latley, so I decided to write down 100 things that make me happy. My roomies and I did something like this at college this past year. We wrote down a bunch of random and silly things and stuck it on the fridge. We didn't do nearly this much so this might take me awhile, but hey, I have alot of downtime at work (which is where I am now) so why not do it?
So, in no particular order, here it goes:

1. My nephew Brigham
2. Taking random, funny pictures with friends.
3. Looking at those pictures and then laughing at myself.
4. Monsoon season!!!
5. The smell of rain
6. LIGHT!
7. Watching competion video of LIGHT
8. Dressing up weird
9. Making music videos
10. The quote wall
11. Getting letters in the mail
12. Dance parties
13. Doing animal impressions
14. road trip to California
15. exercising
16. planning
17. organizing
18. getting paid
19. playing the piano
20. singing in the car like I'm a super star
21. Dancing in the car like no one is watching
22. getting an A in a class after a hard semester's work
23. getting an A in a class after not trying that hard
24. knowing all of the scientific names of everything in and on my body
25. cadavers
26. going from a cold room to outside in the sun
27. walking into an air conditioned room after spending hours in the blazing heat
28. having deep conversations late into the night
29. staying up so late that you act drunk
30. playing soccer in the family room with my brother
31. learning something new
32. making someone else laugh
33. camping
34. swimming
35. Arizona sunsets
36. Amusement parks
37. Family reunions
38. finishing a big project
39. reading for hours on end with no interruptions
40. a good book
41. living on my own
42. being spontaneous
43. hiking
44. brownies and milk
45. family
46. A good movie that you can watch over and over and never get bored of
47. clicking pens
48. brushing my teeth
49. flossing my teeth
50. a clean room/house/kitchen
51. Lanae Carmichael
52. My neices: Taylor
53. Emily
54. and Anna
55. Getting an awesome new sister-in-law
56. Teaching music classes
57. an easy semester at BYU
58. cold water (to drink)
59. taking a bath
60. taking a bubble bath
61. not having to rush to be ready in the morning
62. Maui burger
63. 46
64. Wii
65. Sunsets
66. smiling
67. buying books
68. stretching
69. "Word, Nigel"
70.


Ok...I got a little farther! Only 38 more to go!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Come on Becky! Only 50 more to go. You can make each of my kids their own nuber and that would take up 3 more numbers.

Lanu-Banu said...

51. Lanae