BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.17.2008

Sweet Job!

About a week ago, my friend Natalie called me up and asked me if I was looking for a job when I go back to Provo in the fall. Well of course I said "YES" without hesitation. She then continued to explain that her boss was hiring people to teach music classes to kids. Then, once I told her I was interested, she explained that her boss would call me and everything. Talk about awesome!
This job is perfect for me. I would be doing what I love (music) AND be working with kids! I don't know if I will get the job, but I REALLY hope so. And if I do, it's all thanks to Natalie!
Natalie is one of the sweetest people I know. She always thinks about other people and has helped me so much. She was especially helpful when I first came to BYU; she helped me get my books, find my classes and a lot of other things too. I love her so much! Thanks for being such a great friend!

0 comments: