BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.20.2008

Solitare

Can someone go crazy from playing solitare too much? So I play solitare a lot while i'm at work. I usually play for at least 2-3 hours a day. It's kind of mind-numbing and I've just been wondering lately: can i get dumber if I keep this up?
According to the apathetic, tired feeling I have after I have one of these solitare sessions, I am prone to believe I am getting dumber. Or losing my mind. So if I act that way, don't be surprised. It's just the solitare.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

kind of how in "The Office" all of the employees are playing solitaire during the entire show. Do you ever feel like your job is one big long episode?

Lanu-Banu said...

Lets play and change the solitare monotony that has taken place in your life. Deal? Ok good!