BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.18.2008

Random Adventuring

Last night I was rather bored, so (as usual) I called Suzie! Seems like we're both two peas in a pod this summmer- always bored because no one else is around anymore. Well, usually when we are bored we just sit around, trying to think of something to do and then just end up watching videos on YouTube. Yeah, I know. Pretty lame. BUT last night was a different story. We decided to.......

...go tandem biking! Sorry I don't have real pictures. I always forget to take pictures even when I have my camera with me. Anyways, we were way pumped to be doing something active for a change. Little did we know that it is darn hard to start going on one of those things. I've ridden one before, but I was in the back so it was a breeze! This time though, I took the front seat. I wobbled so bad and then I just started laughing so hard. I just couldn't do it! Laughing didn't help either.
Both Suzanne and I felt like idiots. There we were in the middle of the street at night with tons of cars passing by, and we couldn't even get started on the bike. I bet it was a pretty funny sight! Well anyways, Suzanne got in the front and was smart enough to actually get us up and going. Later on, I finally tried the front again and I got the hang of it. It was a pretty fun way to get our exercise in, though not as easy as we expected.

1 comments:

Lanu-Banu said...

Umm..where was I during this adventure? Haha I can totally picture you two stuck on a bike in the night, not moving, looking like idiots, and because you were laughing prolonged the "not moving" part. I miss you both!