BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.02.2008

40 inches?!?!

Today my boss called me into one of the back offices to help him with something. So I went back there and what do I find? My boss got a new monitor for one of the girls that works here! Not just any monitor, though. It was at least 40"!! That's big. I was in that office yesterday and the monitor was sitting there next to the TWO nice 24 inchers already in place. I thought it was a TV waiting to be installed. Nope. Its a computer screen. Yeah it's nice and everything and I'm sure Jen really likes it....but....why? She already had two screens! Wasn't that enough? She even told me it really wasn't necessary. I don't understand my bosses sometimes. Here are some visuals:


A normal monitor.



What my co-worker had.


What she has now.

0 comments: