BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.03.2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. GOT. THE. JOB! I officially get to teach music classes starting the fall!! I am SOO excited right now! I can't contain it! I'm shaking a little bit and I want to scream! But I can't...i'm at work.

The best part? She is flying my up to Utah in a week to train! EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is probably a really annoying post with all the CAPS and !!! but I dont care! I'm am psyched!

2 comments:

Spence Morgan said...

LUCKY YOU! That is an awesome job. Plus...you get to come to Utah! Are you just here for a while or are you staying up here to school starts?

Heather said...

YEA!!!!!! Congrats Becky!! I'm happy for you.