BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.24.2009

Expelliarmus!

I love love love Harry Potter. So of course, when I heard that the sixth movie was coming out, of course I cleared my schedule of unimportant things like sleeping. Midnight showings are the best! There are so many crazy people to see and everybody is just so excited. My roommates and I went to the theater three hours early to partake in this excitement (and get good seats). We were really hyper and probably really obnoxious to those people on either side of us, but oh well. We had fun taking pictures and playing Phase 10.

The roommates plus Jen.


Again


Mary can be so beautiful sometimes. :)

These next two pictures are reasons why Suz and I get asked out on so many dates.....maybe not.


Haha every time I look at these I can't help but laugh. My roommates are the greatest and we've had so many good times together. I'm going to be sad when I have to move in a month. At least I'll have Mary and Suz with me still!

ps- the movie was great! I laughed almost the whole time. It helped that I was loopy from lack of sleep though :)

0 comments: