BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.25.2009

Finally! A good ratio.

Last weekend some friends and I had a hankerin' to go on a hike. So of course we did. Now, at BYU you hear a lot of talk about ratio. What ratio, you may ask? The ratio of boys to girls. Usually it is the boys saying "now this is a pretty good ratio" BUT on this specific occasion....there was one more guy than girl. Glorious!! Anyway back to the hike...a friend of ours is from Orem, so he knows the area pretty well and he found us a beautiful place to go hiking. The hike itself was really easy and only took 20 minutes, but it was fantastic! At the top of the hike there was this:


I have seen waterfalls before, but not up close like this. The sound of the water hitting the rocks below was so calming. I loved it!! Two of the guys decided to run under the falls:

As you can see, it wasn't a very big waterfall so Suzanne and I decided to be daring. We took off our shoes and took the plunge (I made Suz go first).
I was terrified for a few minutes beforehand.

Apparently the color of the day was red. Suz and I matched like always and this time Bret joined the club.

The feeling of water rushing over me was SO cool! The only downside is that the water made my shorts heavy and they are already a little big as it is so I had to hold them up the whole way down the mountain. It was such a fun trip to take. If anybody has the chance to run under a waterfall, I'd recommend it. Here's the whole Group:

0 comments: