BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.17.2009

Stadium of FIRE!!!!

So on the Fourth I helped set up chairs for the Stadium of FIRE. Then that night I got to go to the show! It was one of the most exciting things I have done in a long time. One of the things I was most excited about was this obnoxious yellow and orange shirt. I had to wear it that night to get in, and as I walked to the Stadium people were asking me questions as if I knew all the ins and outs of the production. It was kinda cool.

So because I was a volunteer, I got to sit right on the field with the other volunteers and military families. It was cool because the dancers were right there in our faces. I almost got hit a few times with those poles they are holding.


These kids were SO cute. I especially love the little boy.


This flag was ENORMOUS! It was like a hundred feet long or something. At the end of the night they respectfully retired it by fire. (As you can see, it's kind of old)

SHeDaisy! They were really fun live. I love their music.

And without further ado........ The Jonas Brothers!!!!!!!
The stage was way cool.

All three singing together. I took tons of video clips, but my computer wont let me put them on. Too bad. Heather, I think Taylor and maybe Emily would like the pictures of the Jonas Brothers. You should show them.

Anyway. It was a totally fun night! I think I'm going to volunteer again next year. I kinda like the idea of free T-shirts and tickets.

0 comments: